Men of which God?
![]() |
| Photo credit: Parables Gh |
It's been a struggle for me to begin this write-up. My thoughts have been flooded with emotions...
Let me state that this is not an attack on anyone. I'm trying to speak the mind of many who are afraid to speak... because of ‘touch not my anointed’.
I dare to say that if Ghana (even Africa) were to be plunged into destruction, it would not be the sole responsibility of corrupt politicians…but a ‘certain men of God’, their hallelujah children and those of you who kept quiet and allowed them the space to mock the freedom and peace of our beloved country.
Nowadays, I find it difficult to tune in to any radio station…because these people who purport to be messengers of God will not let us live our lives out of joy but fear and panic. I will always appalled by their outrageous comments.
Some years back, there was sanity in the religious arena... there was sanity on our radio stations... I remember people were very discipline and responsible... Today, people hide behind freedom of speech and spew horror into our ears... What's this so-called prophecy or prediction...disturbing the peace in our ears? I'm not an enemy of prophecy... However, enough is enough! Spare us these fake doomsday sayings... If it's not someone's grandma bewitching him, it’s prophecy about deaths, gory accidents, among others.
You spew all these negative prophecies, and so what? What did you do about them instead of spreading fear? ...
You call yourselves (or your followers call you) Men of God…Men of which God? May be not the God of Heaven we’ve heard of. We read that Jesus of Nazareth is not happy when a soul perishes…however, same cannot be said about you guys. You glory in the death of innocent souls! You profit from their deaths… this is how it plays out…you take to the media platform, just like the army-worms, to lay your dangerous eggs on gullible minds… who would troop into your church and fill your pocket with money… so I ask again, you’re Men of which God?
Let me share this with you… when your God speaks to you, pray about it. Ask him to show you the solutions… instead of spreading fear, use some of your gargantuan offerings to repair bad roads, counsel your church members to be responsible when driving, call MTTU and Ghana National Fire Service officials to strengthen capacity of your church members with lifesaving information, counsel your church to avoid illegal electricity connections, among others.

Comments
Post a Comment